MS Resolute 41ft Cutter
Available Mid-June through Mid-September
Now offering 2- or 4-hour sailing excursions aboard MS Resolute!
Join us this summer for the ultimate sailing adventure. Experience the beauty & history of Martha’s Vineyard with picturesque views of the region’s popular coastline, lighthouses, historic homes, and beautiful beaches. Relax and bask in the sun while listening to the wind and waves or get involved hoisting the sails and grinding the winches -
2 Hours - $395
An introduction to sailing and a tour of the beautiful Vineyard Haven Inner Harbor. See the gorgeous homes on East and West Chop. Maximum of 6 people.
Half Day - 4 Hours - $595
Venture outside the inner harbor and enjoy more of the coastline and sights of Martha’s Vineyard. Bring your own prepared foods, utensils & alcoholic beverages and enjoy a picnic underway. Maximum of 6 people.
Additional sailing time can be added to any charter for $100 per hour.
All charters include soda, water, and ice. Requests are considered, however, for your safety and enjoyment, the Captain will determine the best route based on tide, current and wind conditions on the day and time of your sail. All day sail prices are for 6 guests.
Our pick up location is Eastville Beach off of Beach Rd on the Vineyard Haven/Oak Bluffs line (next to the drawbridge, close to the Martha’s Vineyard Hospital). Your adventure & time begins upon pick up by dinghy on the beach. We are a shoeless boat so please wear easily removable shoes and feel free to leave your shoes in the dinghy.
To book Resolute directly, call (508) 923-7177 or book online using the booking link below.
Cancellation & Weather Policy:
- A 20% service fee is applied to all cancellations.
- Cancellations made with a minimum of 14 days’ notice will receive a refund less the 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice will forfeit all fees unless MS Rsolute is able to re-book the charter date. If MS Resolute is able to re-book the charter dates, a refund less the 20% cancellation fee will be applied.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures.
- Rain itself shall not constitute a reason for cancellation or rescheduling. In the case of extreme weather, the Captain and Charterer shall discuss a mutually convenient date to reschedule the charter.